Online Marketing- Is it Important
First let us establish the importance of online marketing. It may not be uncommon for companies to have achieved substantial growth without having felt the need to ever market them selves with the exception of a few brochures, maybe a brochure site, maybe exhibiting in a trade show or release a print advertisement occasionally. They do the bare minimum and so far it has been bringing them results. Maybe they do have a sales team. They sometimes do not see much difference between sales and marketing. They have gotten along fine without marketing activities and if has worked fine so far. Word of mouth has worked for them. It can be the best of relationship marketing. It may not last forever. It is important to be consistent in your communication with your customers and continue with the principles of good marketing practise. It can be done through drip marketing or email marketing. Marketing is about building relationships and continuing with top of the mind share of customers. You can continue down the customer journey through customer testimonials.
Contact us today to get started
Now will online marketing be important when you have adequate business?
- It is important to entrench yourself so deep and fortify your position to prevent new entrants by creating an entry barrier.
- With the ebbs and flows of the market, it’s always better to anticipate and plan for a market change well ahead of time rather than find out about it later on
- It will help you identify any new needs in the market segments not fully addressed so far
- It will help you identify gaps in the market segments
- It will help you launch new services
- It will help you establish you brand further
- It will help you enter new markets when you require to
- Staying in constant touch with your customers help you to not only identify needs but reinforces their buying decision
- It will help identify new services that you may launch
- It will help you create a pull for your services
- It will help you command a margin of preference and increase profits
- It will help create top of the mind awareness
- It will help you create perceived value and make your customers your brand ambassadors
- It will help you build a brand identity
- It will lend credence to your brand
Why is Online Marketing important?
With the proliferation of social media, mobile phones, tablets the conversations are happening online. People go online first before buying any product or service. The customers talk about your company, products/services to their friends, colleagues and to anyone else who will listen within their social sphere of influence. The last few years have witnessed an explosion in social media, this has changed the face of online communication forever. Now consumers control the conversation. What better place to start communicating with your customers existing and prospective than through online marketing?
Online Marketing for Marketing Departments
Are you being able to support your sales teams with new leads. We can help you launch new campaigns and measure the ROI which every CEO wants. Every marketing campaign on the Internet needs to be tracked in order to make it successful. After planning and implementation, tracking tools are necessary to calculate the ROI of a particular campaign.
Marketing People Often Want online marketing for:
- Competitive analysis
- Online Marketing Planning
- SEO Audits
- SEO Optimisation
- Landing page creation
- Email newsletter design and execution
- Reputation management
- Content Creation
- Split Testing
- Website updating
- Brand monitoring
- Social Media Marketing Strategy
- PPC Campaign Management
If a service we offer isn’t realistically going to help you generate more business via your website, we won’t sell it to you.
We can help you with all your online marketing needs. Contact us today to get started