Ecommerce = Opportunity + Profits!
Is that the equation your business is experiencing? If not, you may be missing the boat for Ecommerce . The Internet has created a new economic ecosystem, the Ecommerce marketplace, and it has become the virtual main street of the world. Providing a quick and convenient way of marketing goods and services both regionally and globally, Ecommerce is one of the single greatest opportunities to target new customers and increase sales today. Selling your products or services online is like having a shop that’s open 24 x 7. Does your business offer this easy and convenient way to your customers to buy products and services?
The primary benefits of Ecommerce revolve around the fact that it eliminates limitations of time and geographical distance. In the process, Ecommerce usually streamlines operations and lowers costs. Thus your business can solicit and acquire customers and orders from across the world with ease!
Contact us today for more information on a profitable Ecommerce solution .
It essential to consider how running an Ecommerce website efficiently will impact on your business and business processes. Its not like a physical retail store as there are so many aspects to consider such as stock control, stock availability, product options, delivery options, return policies, order management, order fulfilment and customer satisfaction.
It may seem daunting but that is where we can help and draw on our experience as every client is different, as their business works in different ways. The best part is, we include this as part of our service as we come from a consultancy background and don’t need the help of external consultants to help you.
In essence, any form of business transaction conducted electronically is Ecommerce. Some models that can suit your company are:
• Online Shopping. Your business creates storefronts that are the online equivalents of retail outlets. Buyers can browse, fill virtual shopping carts and purchase products with a few simple clicks.
• Electronic payments. Electronic payments reduce the inefficiency associated with handling cash or cheques. That’s where payment processors and payment gateways come into the picture. The money is credited straight to your bank account.
• Online Auctions. Many buyers find the auction shopping mechanism much more interesting than regular storefront shopping.
• Internet Banking. Your customers can perform all banking operations without visiting a physical bank branch. Interfacing of websites with bank accounts and credit cards has been the biggest driver of Ecommerce.
• Online Ticketing. Air tickets, movie tickets, train tickets, play tickets, tickets to sporting events, and just about any kind of tickets can be booked online. Online ticketing has done away with the need to queue up at ticket counters.
Entrust us, the Ecommerce specialists and leading Web design company with your online business. We can develop customised Ecommerce models and shopping carts that integrate all aspects of online shopping like inventory management, shipping, payment gateways, order tracking, etc., so that your customers can purchase your products online and check-out in an easy, quick and efficient manner. What’s more, because of the pleasurable experience the first time, they will come back often and likely refer your Ecommerce website to friends and family as well!