Pay Per Click (PPC)
Pay Per Click advertising is an investment, and just like any other, it has to pay for itself. Pay Per Click is enormously powerful. You only advertise to people who are looking for what you have right now, and you only pay when they respond by clicking through to your website. The price is determined by an ongoing real-time bidding process that is based on true market values. With search advertising you target users based on what you think they will be searching for.
Contact us today to get started
Pay Per Click advertising is a quite popular alternative to organic SEO. If you are looking at immediate results to build traffic, this is a popular option. In the short term this is an inexpensive process.You can use the paid search platform offered by Google and Microsoft. You are able to bid for the specific keywords. This will generate search results based on the keywords and the ad impressions will display based on keywords. When clicked these ads will take the consumer to specifically designed landing page, which will prompt and entice the user to take further action or buy.
Pay Per Click achieves faster results. It makes it the preferred alternate model of marketers.
A type of campaign pricing where you pay each time someone clicks on your ad. This is the best type of campaign pricing to use when you want to drive specific action on your website
Pay Per Click Benefits:
- Increase recognition and awareness of your business brand or name?
- Acquire new sales leads?
- Get more people to visit your company website or online store?
WSI’s 5-Step Plan for Pay-Per-Click
Step 1: Create an informative webpage for Pay Per Click
- Ensure there is a call-to-action
Step 2: Generate a list of keywords for Pay Per Click
- Keywords that potential buyers would search
- Identify your negative keyword list
- Identify broad and exact matches phrases
Step 3: Build your campaign for Pay Per Click
- Research bid prices on Google
- Write your Google AdWords advertisements
Step 4: Monitor your results for Pay Per Click
- Split test ads against each other to achieve higher click through rates
Step 5: Improve your Pay Per Click performance
- Rewrite ads to improve click through rates
- Optimize landing pages to improve conversion rates
- Improve you ROI by adjusting bid prices
Contact us today to get started Pay Per Click
Pay Per Click