Search engine optimisation London has become ever more popular over the last ten years with a guarantee of becoming even more popular in the future. Google updates their system more than five hundred times annually. This can make it quite difficult to promote search engine optimisation for your website. It will take much more time and effort on your part and must repeatedly be done.
Even with this said; search engine optimisation should be a main focal point of your digital marketing campaign. There are many reasons why this is so, but the prime reasons are discussed below.
Search Engine Optimisation London and Its Importance
- Over one billion Google searches are done daily across the world. The number is only going to go up.
- Most individuals, only look at the results and not the pay per click advertising on the right when performing their searches.
- Out of the 100% that prefer to look at the results, 85% will choose the right side to click for what they are looking for and not the pay per click advertising side at all.
- The top click-through rate, or CTR, for the first site position from Google rounds out to be 36% while the CTR for the pay per click advertising site position from Google is only 2%.
- Most click-through rates for results searched on the first page of Google are an estimated 8% to that of just 2% for click-through rates for the pay per click advertising.
- Searching organically is the lead type of search engine optimisation London. This completely blows away the competition for pay per click advertising and email marketing.
Why These Statistics Show Search Engine Optimisation London Is Preferred
The main reason that SEO experts opt for using this source of search engine optimisation over that of pay per click advertising and email marketing is that they have come to trust Google. They know them to be up to date and the information provided is correct.
The power of three in search engine optimisation is all about the creation of up-to-date, compelling content with including essential information for users, optimisation of content for relevant keywords and distribution of that content among different social networking platforms. Online users want to locate the relevant content they want in the least amount of time with the knowledge that they will be given the most recent up to date information Google has available.
Many individuals tend to bypass the pay per click advertising due to them not being 100% sure if the information they are looking for will be available on that type of advertisement. Therefore, the key to success is to avail of search engine optimisation London services that provide guaranteed results.
To get started on contact us today !