SEO services London is the name of the game if you wish to get ahead of your competition in the online world. As far as social media is concerned, Facebook is where all the action has shifted to. Google has been crawling and indexing Facebook comments for the past year and half; since then, savvy brand owners have been working hard at building a presence on Facebook.
- 1. Know what you wish to accomplish from your SEO services campaign. For most online businesses, the deliverables are brand management, engagement, visibility, impact, and reputation enhancement.
- 2. Have a plan ready on how to proceed. A study of how your successful competitors have approached building their brand’s page on Facebook will be of immense help. You are competing for the same turf with them. Adopt their successful habits. The frequency of their posting, quality of content, interaction with visitors, number of likes that their posts get are metrics that you should study.
- 3. Once ready, you can put your own SEO services in London plan in action. It begins with setting up your brand’s Facebook page; this is easily done. Your first target should be to achieve 25 “likes” so that you can lay claim to the URL that you have requested. The page’s cover photo, profile pic, and page description should be in sync with one another. If you don’t already have one, invest some time to get a logo for your brand.
- 4. The more content you post on your Facebook page, more will be the traffic that you get there. It’s a common-sense SEO services London rule. But remember to link carefully. Do not hardsell. Engage! The most important thing is to make the visitors feel that visiting your page is time well-spent. This flows from content – quality content.
- 5. Remember SEO services in London is about optimization, both on-site and off-site. Offsite optimization has to be carried out on your website so that visitors to your website learn about your Facebook page. The link anchor text on Facebook apps on your website should be closely associated with your brand; could be your brand’s name.
- 6. Leverage SEO services in creative ways to post content on your Facebook page. You don’t really have to create fresh content all the time; add fresh content to your website.
- 7. Here’s a neat SEO services tip. Remember to add images to every post, if possible. Videos are great too. They elicit a better response in terms of duration of a visitor’s stay. What’s more, properly tagged images can rank high for Google image searches; over a period of time you can get a regular stream of traffic from image searches.
- 8. Remember reputation enhancement is one of the objectives here. So use your SEO services London skills and highlight positive comments by your customers and fans. Remember, accentuate the positive. No one else will do it for you. Well-written and complementary fan posts can be pinned as feature posts or highlighted with a star icon.
- 9. Connect Facebook posts to your other social media accounts. In this manner, you can reach out to a whole lot more people.
To develop your brand’s presence on Facebook. Contact us today !